K2D3 Vitamin D3 (1000iu plus Vitamin K2) Extremely Important (Vegetarian)
K2D3 is a 2-In-1 Formula containing Vitamin D3 25mcg (1000 IU) and 90 mcg Vitamin K2 as MK-7. These vitamins work synergistic together to play a role in calcium utilisation for optimal bone, joint and heart health.
If you have been researching lately, you should know about the importance of vitamin D3 and K2 for immune system health.
When taken regularly, vitamin D helps prevent the production of excessive inflammatory cytokines and amplifies the pathogen-fighting abilities of important white blood cells that provide your immune response. Research also suggests that vitamin D helps stimulate peptides that reside in your respiratory tract and help protect you lungs against infections. Vitamin D is notoriously hard to get adequate levels of, even with a healthy diet, so supplementation is key.
Size: 90 Vegetarian caps made in New Zealand
Note: K2D3 offers Vitamin D3 1000iu plus Vitamin K2 which is essential for absorption of D3, If you would like to ramp up your Vitamin D3 intake then purchase Pure Revival D3 (Vitamin D3 1000iu only) my suggestion is take 1 K2D3 plus 2 - 5 capsules of D3, this way you are adjusting your Vitamin D3 intake to the strength you require.
Vitamin D also plays a significant role in
- Bone Health - Vitamin D is essential for transporting calcium from our bloodstream into our bones. Our bodies require sufficient levels of Vitamin D for strong, healthy bones.
- Immune Support - Vitamin D is also vital to immune function and helps our bodies fight off viruses, bacteria, and cancer cells. In 2009, the National Institute of Health warned that low vitamin D levels are associated with frequent colds and influenza.
- Cancer Prevention - Vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of certain cancers including colorectal, breast, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.(2)
- Energy, Mood & Brain Support - A leading cause of fatigue is Vitamin D deficiency. Deficiency can also lead to depression, mood swings, sleep disturbances, and frequent falls among the elderly. Research has implicated Vitamin D deficiency in such neurological diseases as Alzheimer's Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Vitamin D is essential for healthy weight loss:
- Optimizes metabolism through healthy thyroid function
- Supports proper glucose metabolism
- Assists with insulin resistance
- Reduces belly fat and other difficult body fat close to vital organs.
- What About Vitamin K2? Why Should Vitamin D Be Taken with Vitamin K2? If you take oral Vitamin D it is extremely important to also consume Vitamin K2, this is because the two vitamins work synergistically. Without Vitamin K2, Vitamin D cannot function optimally. Additionally Vitamins K's benefits are impaired by a lack of Vitamin D - so you need both nutrients together. Taking Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed, rather than accumulating in deposits in your arteries.
I strongly suggest you purchase one of our D3 Vitamin Self Test Kit
What if I already supplement or spend a lot of time outside?
Yes! Even those who live in sunnier climates and/or take Vitamin D supplements may still might be falling short because there are so many factors that can affect your Vitamin D blood serum level. The only way to truly know if your diet or environment is delivering what you need is to take one of our self tests.