Earthing Rod with 12m Cord
Use the Earthing Rod to connect your Earthing product directly to the earth when you don't have grounded outlets available or when you're traveling, camping etc
The rod is pushed into the ground outside, which makes a good electrical connection to the Earth. The cord is only 2mm in diameter so it can usually be run through the edge of a window frame with the window closed.
Can be used with all our earthing products.
When you are grounded, your circulation improves, aiding in the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues in your body, including better blood flow to your face.
Ideally, you want to sustain the grounding experience and make it a part of your daily routine.
Unfortunately, with our modern rubber or plastic soled shoes and insulated sleeping arrangements, we no longer have a natural electrical connection to the Earth, unless walking barefoot.
There are two key reasons why this electrical connection is important:
- The Earth is a massive reservoir of negatively charged free electrons. Without a connection to this reservoir, the cells in our body are unable to balance the positive charge which results from things like electron-deficient free radicals. The effect of excess positive charge in the blood can be seen very clearly by the way in which the cells are attracted to clump together (see image above).
- Our modern environment is full of a wide spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, from computers, mobile phones & masts, radio & TV broadcasts, WiFi, Bluetooth, power lines, domestic wiring, and other electrical appliances. This electromagnetic radiation induces voltages in our bodies, disrupting the trillions of subtle electrical communications which are a vital part of the function of our body's systems. By being grounded to the Earth we greatly reduce the levels of these induced voltages, as we are then effectively shielded by the Earth's large electrical mass.
People who notice negative effects from using computers or other electrical equipment report a reduction or elimination of these effects when grounded.
With regular grounding, numerous health benefits have been observed, such as:
- Improved immune function
- Improved digestion
- Improved sleep
- Rapid healing of injuries
- Improved blood circulation
- Harmonisation and stabilisation of the body's basic biological rhythms
- Accelerated recovery from intense athletic activity
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduced stress / anxiety / irritability
- Reduced electrosensitivity