Palo Santo ( Holy Wood)
Palo Santo is Spanish for Holy Wood, and is one of nature’s awesome tools for raising vibrations, and purifying and cleansing your space.
With a beautifully aromatic, woody smell hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place, who wouldn’t want to get smudging with Palo Santo?
Palo Santo works well for smudging or clearing a room of negative energies, or simply for refreshing a room in your home after you’ve had guests or visitors to stay. The smell is so fresh and beautiful, we like to use it in place of traditional air fresheners and diffusers.
Size: Palo Santo 3 Pack. Keep in air tight container
1. Spiritual purifying and energy cleansing.
For centuries the indigenous people of the Andes have been using palo santo for spiritual purification and energy cleansing. When the wood is burned it’s believed to clear negative energy and restore tranquillity and calm.
2. Inspiring creativity and bringing love and good fortune.
Burn palo santo sticks or use the charcoal for ritual smudging that will welcome creativity, love, and good fortune into your space. The wood can help brighten energy and promote feelings of positivity and joy. The scent is also shown to reduce stress and anxiety, and enhance clarity and concentration.
3. Bringing a deeper connection to the divine source.
If meditation is the yin, palo santo is the yang. The uplifting scent is the perfect partner for your meditation practice. Raise your vibration, and discover peace and groundedness as you sink into a deeper connection to the Earth and your inner consciousness.
How To Use Palo Santo: To Cleanse:
- Take one stick and light it with a candle, match or lighter.
- Allow the Palo Santo stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute, then carefully blow it out.
- Move around the space in which you wish to clear the energy - be it your bedroom, office, car or your entire home - allowing the smoke to waft around each area.
- As you take the Palo Santo stick into the corners of each room or space you are cleansing, say aloud: "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings".
- A rich smell will fill the air, bringing peace and clarity to the moment.
- Once you feel you have cleansed your space, place the Palo Santo stick in a fireproof bowl and allow the embers to burn out.
- Remember to always exercise care and caution when working with fire.
- To cleanse crystals: Palo Santo is also great for cleansing crystals. Replicate the above instructions and allow the smoke to envelope the crystals or the area they are in.