BrushEco - Sustainable Bass Toothbrush (Adult) 4 Rows
- A more eco-friendly, sustainable toothbrush:
- BrushEco is made of a bamboo handle, steel staples to hold the bristles in place, and nylon bristles (the only part that doesn't decompose on its own).
- BrushEco's individual packaging is made from a compostable PLA bag and a post-consumer recycled paperboard box.
- Use this brush to clean the teeth, while the 3 row BrusheEco is used to clean under the gum line.
Ready for a functional, sustainable, and beautiful toothbrush?
- Functional because of the rounded bristle tips and spaced out tufts of the Bass toothbrush design.
- Sustainable because BrushEco is made of 99.97% biodegradable and compostable materials.
- Beautiful, well, that's a judgment call. But we find the simple design and sustainable, bamboo construction to be beautiful.
- New Design Choices! Now available with 3 or 4 rows of bristles! We have found that Dr Bass' original 3-row bristle design is still best for stimulating gum tissue, disrupting and disorganizing the 'thug bug' colonies that are implicated with gum disease, and for helping us to be a good conductor of the symphony of microbes in the mouth.
And now, we also offer a 4-row bristle design that still has the same shorter Bass handle and rounded bristles tips, but that has bristle tufts that are a little closer together.
We love this new 4-row design for cleaning our teeth. (But nothing is better than the traditional 3-row design for doing the Bass Brushing Technique along the gum line. :)
Wait. Do I need more than one toothbrush? There are several benefits to having more than one type of toothbrush.
First, when we 'brush our teeth', we are looking to accomplish more than one job.
If you think about it, each tool in a toolkit does its specific job. Like a carpenter's toolkit, you can't fix everything with a hammer.
We find that the original 3-row Bass toothbrush that Dr. Bass created so many years ago still works best for wiggling bristles down into gum pockets. And now we also have a 4-row BrushEco that can help better clean and gently polish your teeth.
We think it's smart to have more than one toothbrush that you regularly use. This gives more time for each brush to fully dry out between uses, which reduces the risk of 'thug bugs' living on your toothbrush (gross, but possible :). Swapping toothbrushes often like this is a good idea.
So how do I use both types of brushes? We like to clean our gum line and our teeth every day. You too, right?
If you don't have a lot of time in the mornings, you can try this: brush twice daily, cleaning your gum line really well once a day with the 3-row BrushEco and your teeth really well once a day with the 4-row BrushEco.
That way, you can effectively care for your teeth and gums every day without having to commit extra time to your oral hygiene routine (and since you're alternating techniques, you can use a dry brush for each brushing).